Neck & Back Medical Center has many resources that help us provide you with the best possible care to improve your symptoms. One of our greatest resources is our state of the art technology, like the M6 therapy laser. With years of experience, a comprehensive treatment method, and our advanced technological systems, the team at Neck & Back can find a treatment plan for any individual, no matter your symptoms or ailments. Read below to learn more about how the M6 therapy laser helps our patients on their path to recovery.
The M6 Laser in Laguna Hills, CaliforniaNeck & Back Medical Center is one of the few clinics in Laguna Hills to use the M6 therapy laser. This laser is a robotized multi-target device, meaning it follows instructions from a computer program. We use this machine to treat a wide variety of ailments. The M6 laser has a number of advantages that make it a better option than traditional laser therapy products. The most distinctive feature of the M6 laser is it’s multi-target functionality. Because of features of the MLS multi-diodic optical group, the M6 laser can treat a wide area instantly, creating rapid results and streamlining the treatment process. Technical features of the M6 Laser include:
- Power up to 3.3 W
- 5 cm diameter target area
- High-efficiency red light LEDs
- Back-lit graphic touch-screen display
- Simultaneous management of two independent channels
- Variable or fixed duty cycle
- Automated calculation of the emitted energy according to pre-set parameters
- Laser emission warning light
- Acoustic signal for beginning and end of therapy
- Password protection
- Language options
Though treatment options have been limited throughout history, Neck & Back has had much success treating the harmful nerve damage disorder known as neuropathy. For our patients undergoing treatment, we want to explore all the options that could bring you more comfort. Read below to learn about the potential benefits of neuropathy therapy socks.
Neuropathy Therapy Socks: How Do They Work?First, what is neuropathy? Neuropathy is a condition that means your peripheral nerves have been damaged or aren’t functioning correctly. This condition can be inherited at birth, or developed later in life due to a number of potential causes. Symptoms include:
- loss of sensitivity to pain and temperatures
- greater risk of infection
- muscle weakness
Neuropathy Treatment at Neck & Back Medical CenterWe hope you explore neuropathy therapy socks as a way to make daily activities more comfortable, but we know socks are no substitute for the tried-and-true treatment methods at our clinic. For long-term, permanent recovery, Neck & Back uses the following treatment methods:
- Electro analgesia: attaches electrodes to affected areas to override neuropathic pain signals
- Laser Therapy: improves blood function, strengthen blood vessels, and stimulate nerves
Every year, people make New Year’s resolutions. These can vary from person to person, and they can be something tiny (like flossing every day) or something life-changing (like losing a significant amount of weight). For 2017, some of the most popular New Year’s resolutions include:
- healthier lifestyles
- better organization
- picking up new hobbies
- saving money
Stick With Your Resolutions in Laguna Hills, CaliforniaSetting your sights on personal goals and positive changes in the New Year is a great first step. The next step is seeing these resolutions through. Some of the following tips and tricks may help reinforce your dedication to your resolutions, and make for a truly wonderful 2017.
- Write your resolutions down: Not that you would forget, but writing down your resolutions and leaving them in a place you’ll see them every day (like your refrigerator, or on your desk at work) can be a simple way to make sure you stay focused on your goals.
- Start small: Big dreams are good, but if your New Year’s resolutions are too lofty, you’ll be more likely to throw in the towel. Work your way up from goals that are easier to accomplish while chipping away at long-term resolutions over the course of the year.
- Tell someone: Preferably a friend or family member who can help you stay accountable. You might even pair up with someone who has a similar resolution so you can keep each other honest.
- Incentivize achievement: Work off a rewards system — like treating yourself to your favorite latte if you get up early to make it to the gym before work, or getting one new item you love for your house every time you finish organizing a room.
- Give yourself a break: If your goal is to make healthy eating choices, choose one day a week you’ll let yourself splurge. If you want to stop using your credit cards, decide in advance what emergencies would warrant the use of plastic.