Article provided by: chapter5recovery.com
At Royal Life Centers, we offer the best inpatient treatment and engage patients in medical detox, individual and group therapy, and 12-step meetings to help them embrace sobriety in the long term. Our proven treatments and therapies can help you attain improved mental wellness and reduce your risk of relapse over the years.
Therapies available at our rehab center
We address alcohol and drug dependency using a variety of psychotherapy programs. Some of these include:
- Group therapy – These sessions provide our patients an opportunity to work on interpersonal skills.
- Individual therapy – Our residents spend 1-on-1 time with our therapists for counseling and emotional management.
- Adventure therapy – We engage our patients in outdoor and recreational activities and help them develop communication and problem-solving skills.
- Activity therapy – These programs entertain our residents while they also develop important coping mechanisms.
- Equine therapy – Our clients feed and groom horses, which helps them process negative feelings, trauma, and trust issues.
Steps involved in a residential treatment program
The treatments and therapies involved in inpatient rehab can vary from one rehab to another. As one of the top alcohol detox treatment centers, we offer the best residential treatment program encompassing the following steps:
Step 1 - During intake, our medical team conducts a comprehensive clinical assessment, looking to understand our patients' addiction history. Based on the results, we come up with a customized treatment plan and determine our patients' long-term recovery goals.
Step 3 – The recovery journey begins with detox from drugs, followed by evidence-based therapies, holistic programs, counseling, and 12-step meetings.
Step 4 – Our team of therapists will use advanced psychotherapies to identify your addiction's underlying causes. We will then help you heal from your trauma and mental health challenges and equip you with critical tools to combat triggers and cravings. We continue to offer structure and create accountability to our recovering addicts through our ongoing care programs, following the inpatient treatment.
Our inpatient alcohol abuse disorder treatment can be a life-transforming experience, preparing your mind, body, and spirit for sobriety in the long haul.
How can inpatient care help in recovery?
Residential treatment is among the most effective forms of addiction treatment available. Here's how this recovery program can help you maintain sobriety and in your journey towards improved mental wellness:
- The residential substance addiction treatment keeps you in a serene and relaxing environment far away from everyday life's stressors and triggers
- Residential rehab provides you with structure, creates accountability, and allows you to heal and recover with peer support.
- Inpatient treatment offers the highest level of addiction care and medical support, ensuring a safe, speedy, and successful recovery, along with sustainable sobriety over the years
Connect with one of us at 877-recovery/877-732-6837 to verify your insurance. Royal Life Centers offers the best inpatient treatment in an upscale rehab center. Our inpatient treatment can finally give you the courage, confidence, and mentorship to help you overcome your addiction condition safely. Call us now to begin on a liberating journey towards sobriety.